Wednesday, April 09, 2008

On my way to MySQL conference

Later today around 5PM EST both me and my wife will be flying to San Jose to attend MySQL Conference happening next week. We will be staying the first two nights in Burlingame to meet family and friends.

Then on Friday evening we will be going to visit more family in Monterey. We will arrive at Hyatt Regency, Santa Clara, on Sunday afternoon.

Once at Hyatt, I will be happy to give a ride to anyone going to the Pre-Conference dinner.

After the conference, my plan is to spend time with a few friends. I will be flying red-eye, Sunday night, back to home.

Like previous conferences, I can't wait to see all my old and new friends.

My passions include InnoDB, memcached, BLOBs, Latent Semantic Analysis, Ruby on Rails (why won't it scale), SEO, monetization, Solaris 10, Sun hardware, Hadoop, Lucene, replication and Blue Moon :), I would love to meet/talk with other users passionate about similar stuff.

No comments: