Monday, January 16, 2006

My life in my words - 1

I have just been trying to get all the info about myself on one page so I can have it as a record and use it to create a master resume of my self.

Why do I need to go through this excruciating process? Because I consider myself very competent when it comes to a variety of technologies and because I am looking for work since my business partner stabbed me in the back by getting a job right when the business needed him most.

To give you a oneliner about myself :)

Me = DBA + Systems Administrator + Automation Expert + Graphics Designer + Accountant + Strategic Manager + a good guy

If you have nothing better to do in life at the moment, you can bore yourself by reading it on my personal blog at http://mashraqi.com/. So far, among other things, includes a cover letter that I prepared for Google but never sent.

In case you do decide to read it but experience any difficulty accessing it, would you kindly let me know so I can fix the issue (it's a new blog and I have been having some firewall related issues on my personal server).

Frank

No comments: