Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ronald is an evil genius. But we'll get you!

Never in my life I have fallen victim (as severely) to an April Fools joke than the one Ronald played through his blog.

My morning started with checking servers, then heading to PlanetMySQL where I found the "sad" news. Both me and my wife spent the next hour discussing nothing else but Ronald and every topic we could think of related to his 'situation'. In the back of my mind, I was thinking that this could be a joke, but then I thought I knew Ronald well enough that he won't play a joke like this. Of course, I was wrong.

When I got Ronald's message saying "April Fools!" my response was "I HATE YOU!!!!"

In the evening, when I talked to a very good mutual friend, Marc, I found he was equally "mad" at Ronald. Today, I see that we were not alone and poor Jay was very worried.

I would love to form a coalition of all those affected by this so we can take revenge :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have your revenge at the conference, I'm sure. Think long and hard about what you're going to do to Ron. I'm looking forward to farting chairs, flying monkeys, and the like.
Don't disappoint, Frank.

Baron said...

No question, Ronald got me good too.

Ronald Bradford said...

I'm most honored that my April Fools did indeed work, but I'm also very gateful to the heartfelt nature of those that responsed.

The fact people care is very much appreciated.

And it still makes me smile and laugh, so it achieved I believe the essence of the day.

Unknown said...

Revenge is coming, Ronald. Conference time == revenge time! :)

/me ponders some Quiz Show mischief...

Arjen Lentz said...

Yep, I'm in on that.