Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hadoop Elastic MapReduce by AWS

Amazon today launched a beta of it's Elastic MapReduce (hosted hadoop). This is exciting and just in time for my upcoming, Hadoop and MySQL: Friends with benefits, session at the MySQL Conference & Expo.

I can't wait to try it out!


Encyclopedia said...

Hi, your blog is amazing. I'm blogging on PHP. Please visit my blog, PHP Coach and let me know your views too. Thanks.

KingOfKings said...

I need one help to design DB schema?

Vaat Chit said...

Would you be interested in contributing at e-technologymanagement[dot].com and making a brand name for yourself as a subject matter expert? Please email us at vaat[dot]chit[at]gmail[dot]com .


- SV (e-technologymanagement[dot].com)

Alfa said...

Nice CDN in Amazon Web Services.Thanks