Download Bitkeeper Client
- Install wget-1.10.2-sol10-x86-local .
- Install gcc-3.4.6-sol10-x86-local or libgcc-3.4.6-sol10-x86-local.gz
- Install libiconv-1.11-sol10-x86-local (required for gcc)
- Install openssl-0.9.8e-sol10-x86-local (required for wget)
- Install make-3.81-sol10-x86-local (required for bk-client)
After downloading the above packages, navigate to the directory and then run
Now you can install the packages one by one.
pkgadd -d libiconv-1.11-sol10-x86-local
# this will install SMCliconv
pkgadd -d gcc-3.4.6-sol10-x86-local
# installs SMCgcc
pkgadd -d openssl-0.9.8e-sol10-x86-local
# installs SMCossl
pkgadd -d wget-1.10.2-sol10-x86-local
# installs SMCwget
pkgadd -d make-3.81-sol10-x86-local
# installs SMCmake
At this point, if running wget gives you "command not found", then make sure you have added /usr/local/bin to your PATH. The documentation will be installed in /usr/local/doc.
Now we can install bitkeeper client.
to be continued...